Sunday 22 July 2012

It's going to be uber-fancy. How do I know? The invitation says so itself -- "black tie."

Having recently had a conversation with a friend, who is going to be celebrating her marriage in a blitz of 30's glamour, about the dress code for her wedding, the logistics and peoples reactions to two little words 'black tie'. It started me thinking, "forget about the men as they are easy, (will post about them another day!) WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR???"


It's not "black-tie optional," so I can't just wear a really nice dress. It is "black-tie required" -- there's a big difference and I don't want to let my friend down so I shall rise to the occassion and find a beautiful formal floor length dress! 

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN


Strapless draped silk-chiffon gown


embroidered crystal pleated gown
Gucci
COAST Mariam dress (currently in the sale!)


Occasion Wear
Ted Baker Haylea Pleated Maxi Dress, Orange
Ghost

mlabel
mlabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...